Monday, November 24, 2008

To My Children

My story is really about my children. I would not be who I am today were it not for them . Although I put no claims on being the perfect mom. I do know that I love my children perfectly. At this busy time I want to take the time to stop and thank you for being the really great children you are. You have all shown me how to find the rainbow behind the clouds even on my cloudy day you are my rainbows.Some of you offer advice and know just when to listen,some of you are fun,silly and lighthearted or serious,caring and sympathetic.Whatever the situation calls for. All of you are attuned to my feelings with out a word being spoke.Quite simply you are all a comfort and joy to be around, or even hear your voice and talk or emails.I hope you know how very much I appreciate and Love you and how very proud I am to say I am your Mother.

1 comment:

Carla Lara said...

AWWW! so nice! Thanks Mama! Just curious? what catergory do I fit in?