Thursday, January 1, 2009

Holidays
















It was a very happy holiday.Festive,lights,cooking,shopping .Music,
Time for reflections of my family in all
parts of this country.I hope I reached out
and touched all of you in some small way.
I pray that you all felt that. I shed a few tears
through the Holidays but thats just me. I am
very nostalgic and memories mean a lot to me
thats all you have left in the end. I believe Peace
on earth starts at home and with in our selfs.
So I will start there with a perpetual prayer
in my Heart ,that peace will be the goal for all
of us in what ever it is in our life we want for
us as individuals and our famlies. Happy New
year to all my beloved children,grand children
daughter in law,son in laws ,step children and
their families. May He walk with you in your
endevers.
Love MoM "Things will be fine in 2009"

2 comments:

Nikki said...

Hello, I am not sure if you will remember me. I am Carla's friend Nikki. I use to live down the street from her and met you a few times. I hope you do not mind me reading your blog.

Carla Lara said...

Cute pictures Mom! I like the blue snowman table. I have that pillow sthat is sitting on your chair by the fireplace. I wonder where I got it?????